Recommended hypnotherapist specialising in health and pain management...
“I am very passionate about hypnotherapy and the work I do with my clients.
It is such a wonderful therapy which helps people with their issues and problems relatively quickly, to achieve their true potential and to follow their dreams.
The reason why I totally believe in hypnotherapy is that not only have I seen amazing results with my clients, hypnotherapy has also had a profound effect on my own life, by helping me deal with my issues and to positively progress with my life. It has been life changing for me.
There are many misconceptions and myths about hypnosis and hypnotherapy out there, mainly due to the way it is portrayed by the media. So I would like to assure you that hypnotherapy is a very safe and natural therapy.
I am totally committed to helping you achieve what you want and need.”
D.Hyp., GHR (Reg.), GQHP, NRH
Helen is a skilled, fully qualified, registered and recommended hypnotherapist, who has helped many clients to overcome problems and achieve their goals.
Helen’s qualifications and activities:
- Hypnotherapist at the charity, The Disability Foundation, which is based at the Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital in Stanmore, Middlesex.
- Holds a current DBS (formerly known as CRB) check.
- Trained in Medical Hypnotherapy with Dr John Butler, a renowned and respected hypnotherapist who performed hypno-anaesthesia live for Channel 4 Television on a patient who had a hernia operation.
- Member of the Institute of Hypnotherapy for Medical and Dental Practice (IHMDP).
- Registered with the General Hypnotherapy Register.
- Registered with Embody.
- Member of the Complementary Therapists Association (CThA).
- Accredited by the National Regulatory Register for Hypnotherapy.
- In addition to smoking cessation, Helen successfully helps people address issues including weight loss, confidence, fears and phobias, anxieties and panic attacks, stress, depression and pain management.
- Incorporates regression therapy, including past life regression hypnotherapy, hypnosis, NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) and EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) into her work.
Free Telephone Consultation
For your free, no obligation, telephone consultation, you can call and speak to Helen direct.
You can also send a message via the form and Helen will contact you and arrange a convenient time to talk when it suits you.
Helen encourages you to ask as many questions as you would like, as you are making an important decision and it's essential that you feel comfortable if you are going to proceed and make an appointment.