About H L Hypnotherapy Watford
How long does the treatment take?
It can vary from one person to another. Treatments such as smoking cessation normally take one 90 minute session, but this depends on the case history.
Issues such as anxiety, phobias, stress and confidence can be effectively dealt with in anywhere from 3 – 5 sessions, again depending on the case history. Weight release takes place over a 5 session programme.
After your problem is cleared, it may be necessary to introduce new positive skills and beliefs to your subconscious and this normally can be achieved within the programme schedule.
Why I offer a 3-5 session programme
Helen finds that clients enjoy greater and more long lasting success when they commit to a programme of sessions: “This is because although you may see rapid improvement, like many of my clients (see hypnotherapy testimonials), further sessions are important to build confidence and consolidate the positive change you will experience”.
The first session is 90 minutes long and subsequent sessions are no longer than 75 minutes.
Personal message from Helen
“I am very passionate about hypnotherapy and the work I do with my clients.
It is such a wonderful therapy which helps people with their issues and problems relatively quickly, to achieve their true potential and to follow their dreams.
The reason why I totally believe in hypnotherapy is that not only have I seen amazing results with my clients, hypnotherapy has also had a profound effect on my own life, by helping me deal with my issues and to positively progress with my life. It has been life changing for me.
There are many misconceptions and myths about hypnotherapy out there, mainly due to the way it is portrayed by the media. So I would like to assure you that hypnotherapy is a very safe and natural therapy.
I am totally committed to helping you achieve what you want and need.”
Helen Louvieris D.Hyp., GHR (Reg.), GQHP, NRH
H L Hypnotherapy Watford is run by Helen Louvieris.
Helen is a skilled, fully qualified and registered hypnotherapist who has helped many clients to overcome problems and achieve their goals.
Here are the details of Helen’s qualifications and activities:
- Hypnotherapist at the charity, The Disability Foundation, which is based at the Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital in Stanmore, Middlesex.
- Trained in Medical Hypnotherapy with Dr John Butler, a renowned and respected hypnotherapist who performed hypno-anaesthesia live for Channel 4 Television on a patient who had a hernia operation.
- Member of the Institute of Hypnotherapy for Medical and Dental Practice (IHMDP).
- Registered with the General Hypnotherapy Register.
- Registered with Embody.
- Member of the Complementary Therapists Association (CThA).
- Accredited by the National Regulatory Register for Hypnotherapy.
- In addition to smoking cessation, Helen successfully helps people address issues including weight loss, confidence, fears and phobias, anxieties and panic attacks, stress, depression and pain management.
- Incorporates regression therapy, including past life regression hypnotherapy, hypnosis, NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) and EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) into her work.
For all issues, except Smoking Cessation & Weight Loss:
Adults £ 75.00
Under 16s £ 50.00
The first session includes the initial consultation and will last up to 90 minutes. Follow-up sessions last up to 75 minutes.
For Smoking Cessation:
Smoking Cessation – Single Session (up to 2 hours) £140.00
Smoking Cessation – Multi Session (up to 3 sessions) £240.00
If you are unsure whether to go for the Single or the Multi Session Programme, when you have booked your appointment, Helen will call you to discuss with you whether you are likely to need more than one session to stop smoking with hypnotherapy. Please click here for the important questions to ask yourself, which can help you make a decision.
If you decide to have the Multi Session Programme and for any reason you need additional support, we offer two further sessions within a six month period from the date of the first session.
A deposit is payable for the Single and Multi Session Smoking Cessation Programme on booking your appointment and the balance is payable on the day of your first session.
For Weight Loss:
5 session programme (payable in advance at 1st session) £300.00
Terms and Conditions
Payments can be made by cash, cheque or debit/credit card. All debit/credit card payments will be taken by Paypal in advance of your appointment and will be subject to a fee.
Please note that the full fee is liable if you cancel or rearrange your appointment unless a minimum notice of 24 hours is given.
Your privacy is very important to H L Hypnotherapy Watford. You can rest assured that your personal information will never be sold, rented or misused in any way.
Call now on freephone 0800 298 0503.